06 February 2010

Today is TADA!

Hello Everyone! I am back after several weeks of computer failure...totally blah! I missed you guys! I missed sharing ideas. I missed posting. But I'm looking on the bright side and crossing my fingers that my computer stays in good shape.

I'm so happy to be back, I brought out some balloons to celebrate!

I owe you a few TADAs! featuring branded bags -- those free carryalls with not-so-subtle corporate logos. Here they are:

A little purse that's quite blah.

Cover the logo with felt and fluffy pompoms...

...Tada! So much more purse-sonality!

A navy blue tote that needs a make-over.

Take away the logo by adding a pocket.

Not just any pocket, but a pocket made for pencils!

Fill the bag with coloring books for toddlers or
a sketch pad & drawing pencils for older kids.


And finally...


A blah lunch bag that tells you where it's from.

Dress it up with some ribbon, and...

Tada! Lunch is cool inside & out!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

See you Monday!

15 comments:

  1. creative ideas! i have so many logo stuff, this will help! so good to have you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to have you back in action, claire :) i've been sad seeing you at the bottom of my list of blogs i love to read column!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire- I am so glad you are back. I hope your computer problems are history! Love the pencils on the outside of the tote. Great ideas as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,

    welcome back! Been missing you ^^

    Although I never posted a comment before, I have been checking your blog almost everyday for some time now - it is a true source of inspiration! I love it that your ideas are elegant, simple, recycling and doable!

    Thank you for sharing your brilliant ideas & creativity and for being always so positive! =)

    Again, welcome back! All the best for your PC ;)

    Loves,
    Eda

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! Very happy to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire you're back! It's so great, I missed you and your posts! Welcome back. LOVE the pencil bag, very cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic!! You're back!! I was definitely missing all your great postings and ideas!

    I'm glad you worked out your computer issues. I know how that feels. I've wiped out my blog a few times and have had to start from scratch.

    Can't wait to see more!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to have you back in blogland! We've missed you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! I like the pencil holder one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! So glad you're back! Definitely a ta-da. Missed your great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello there LenkaLovee, Susan, Diane, Eda, Catherine, Christina, Destination Inspiration, Reese, Miss Anonymous, Mad Sewing Love, Melissa, Kara and Everyone who stopped by today! Thank you for your comments and letting me know that you missed my posts...the same way I missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back..Missed ya lots..What a great way to cover up name on things..great idea's..keep them coming..Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!