29 September 2010

A Bridal Hairpiece


When I do the laundry, I like to use fabric softener sheets to
keep clothes, towels & sheets soft and smelling fresh longer.
After, I'm left with a sad sheet like this:

A used dryer sheet. Blah.
Well, it's time to turn it into a Tada!

Cut two small strips.

Stack the strips and fold together.
Sew a running stitch on the folded end
and pull the thread to make a ruffle.

Sew on pearls & crystals, add some tulle and
attach to a comb with hot glue.

Now you've got a pretty comb for the
bride or her attendants.
Tada!


9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jeanette! Have a fun day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is awesome!! I normally use the liquid products but I should probably switch to these! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have wonderful ideas Claire on what to do with those used dryer sheets. I'd been waiting to see when you would blog on this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Nuit! Hi there Betty! Thanks for your beautiful comments today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, great thinking! how cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way...you are too creative. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Miss Papgena, Jen and Delia! Thanks for your sweet words! No one will ever know that this comb has a dryer sheet in it , heehee :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!