07 September 2010

My Picasso


This Picasso painting is called "Femme a la robe rose":

Okay, okay, so I don't own the real thing.
Not even a print. Or a postcard.
This is what I have:

It's a magazine tear sheet that I mounted...

...onto this blah, empty (but clean!) milk carton.

Here she is, sitting on my desk.
And TADA! I added a little drawer at the bottom...

...where I can hide small office necessities.

I may never own a Picasso piece in my lifetime,
but it's fun to pretend that I do.

Take care ya' all!


4 comments:

  1. this is pretty!!!! using magazine prints is a great idea... I have framed stuff from magazines before {people can't even tell!!}

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nuit! Magazine pages are an easy, chic & cheap alternative to expensive art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...you are too cute. So glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for appreciating my sense of humor Miss Destined for Now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!