13 September 2010

Party Time!


I've always liked planning parties and every little aspect involved -- food, music and decorations. I haven't planned any as of late, but I'm listing a few ideas for all of you who are throwing a party any time soon. And today's inspiration:

What?! Toilet paper?

Well, empty toilet paper rolls to be exact.
This week's blah.
Today's TADA! -- a party favor!

Stuff the empty roll with nostalgic stickers, noise makers,
comic strips, confetti and little toys.

Wrap some colorful tissue over it, twist the ends and
tie with string.

It's a token, similar to British Party Crackers,
guaranteed to make your guests smile.

See you tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I love all of your crafty ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i love party crackers. Your version is perfect because there's space for a bunch of treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your visit Chloe!

    Thanks also Nuit! Have a festive week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun blog! Love this idea particularly - I'm starting to gather ideas and inspiration for my son's birthday party! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to my blog Mary! Thanks for visiting today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your ideas for the toilet paper rolls!!! I am throwing a bridal shower for a friend soo and will have to use this idea for favors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot and welcome to my blog Miss For Me, It's You! Please visit again :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!