19 November 2010

Black and Silver


If you're a regular visitor to this blog, you may
have noticed that I love making jewelry.
And the stuff I make, I really wear.

If I were a designer, I'd probably be a
jewelry designer and one of my
collections would be called "Black & Silver",
as you've seen all this week.

I used the black cord from this old, blah paper
bag to create Tada! pieces.
Just like this one:

Tada! An arm piece that looks high fashion with
the addition of silver thread strung around the cord
and a silver flower brooch.

I can easily change the look by changing the brooch!

Have a fantastic weekend ya 'all!




7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear LacyHolly! Have a fun weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again beautiful ideas with a cord from a shopping bag:)
    Thanks Claire for sharing your ideas, I always look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock Betty! Thanks -- your kind comments keep me inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking lovely!! :) I always wondered what to do with those random cords!! :) YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome! u really do need 2 start a jewellery line of ur own :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Layla! Start collecting those cords! :)

    Awww, thanks Blue!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!