09 March 2012

Presentation Folder Revamp

This week flew by so quickly, whew!
But let's pause for a bit for some easy crafting:

I found this presentation folder at home. I don't even remember where it's from, but I like how it's sturdy and made of water repellent material.

Inside, you'll find a few pockets to stuff anything from paper, business cards to fabric swatches.

It's in a deep shade of navy and has this logo on the cover. It's looking blah, and you guessed right, time to turn it into a TADA!

I'm using these stencils... 

...as well as these metallic markers. 

First on the agenda is to cover the existing logo by
tracing the stencil design and filling it in with color.

Then randomly repeat the design all over the folder.

TADA! Doesn't it look more fancy?

I added a few more accents using the 
other stencil design.

TADA! This presentation folder is all grown up.

I can't wait to show it off!

I wish you an inspiring weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea. I am going to NY in April and hope to find that store and do a little shopping. I am going with a group so I will not get to see the warehouse. :( Thanks for sharing your shopping experience with us. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane! Don't worry about not visiting the warehouse because they might not have the sale in April. I hope you enjoy your upcoming trip and discover a lot of cool finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look really good. Pretty cool how just a little bit of hard work with simple materials can make something that even professional printers can't make. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!