06 June 2012

Creativi-TEA

Hi there! Yesterday, I showed you how to 
make these mini envelopes:

They're made out of empty tea sachets: 

I turned them from blah to TADA! by gluing on a few magazine cut-outs with a spring garden vibe. Today, I'm making them even more TADA! by adding these:

Gift tags with cheerful messages. TADA! 

They're made to look like the tea bags that
were once inside the sachets. 

I used card stock, string and 
construction paper.

 Add a message appropriate for the occasion.

 To celebrate something grand...

 ...or something ordinary.

I hope you enjoyed our simple craft today!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute. I used to work in an office, and I think tiny notes like this are a great and easy way to let some one know you are thinking of them. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!