12 November 2012

Paper Bag Projects

Happy Monday! Now that we're gearing up for the holidays, I'm thinking about gift wrapping. Paper bags are a quick go-to solution for me, especially when travelling. When packing, I cushion the gift {ex. hostess present} in a few layers of clothing in my suitcase, and I can easily include a paper bag {with tissue enclosure and greeting card} folded flat.

I usually have a stack of brown paper bags in a closet somewhere, waiting for their turn for a blah to TADA! make-over. Now, their moment has arrived. This week, it's all about paper bag projects on my blog.

I'm using Cath Kidston's polka-dot collection as the design element. 

 I draw random circles on the paper bag with the aid 
of a coin and pencil.

I fill in the circles with watercolor.  

I let the paint dry and do the same on the 
other side. 

TADA! A simple solution to an otherwise 
blah paper bag. 

The fun of this is that you can experiment 
with different colors and circle sizes. 

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!