05 March 2014

Knit and Bead

I hope you're having a good day today!

When I travel, I carry things to keep me entertained during all the hours of waiting. I usually bring a book or a magazine. Sometimes, I take along a craft project like this knitting doll stashed in a project pouch that I made and updated.

Here is the strand I created from my knitting doll. I've decided to turn it into a necklace.

I found these purple beauties in my bead box.

I strung them together using a needle and thread.

Then I attached the beads to my knitted strand.

I kept to a monochromatic theme. Later on I can add beads in a different hue to change the look.

This is what the necklace looks like. TADA!

I can't wait to see what other things I can make using the knitting doll. If you have suggestions, please send them my way.

Enjoy the rest of your week!


1 comment:

  1. It's a great idea!
    I use a knitting doll (in Portugal we use the french word tricotin) to do this: http://papgenamadeit.blogspot.pt/2014/02/e-tarde-demais-is-it-to-late.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!