05 February 2018

A Miniature Message

Well hello there!

Let's say you had an empty match box. What would you do with it?

Here's what I would do:


paper crafts, ideas for paper remnants, scrapbook paper, love notes, Valentines Day crafts
I would make it pretty with some scrapbook paper.

Valentine's Day crafts, blah to TADA!, love notes, paper crafts
I would add a heartfelt sticker.

confetti hearts, how to use paper remnants, Valentine's Day crafts,
I would fill it with confetti hearts.

Valentine's Day crafts, how to use paper remnants, confetti hearts, love notes
Lots and lots of hearts!

love notes, Valentine's Day crafts, how to repurpose paper scraps
Then I would give it to my sweetheart.

confetti hearts, Valentine's Day crafts, love letters, secret messages,
I hope he'll like it. TADA!

2 comments:

  1. Eeeek! This little Valentine deserves a squeal. SO CUTE! (Your sweetheart will love it!)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!