12 February 2018

Little Love Notes

Here is an easy craft for Valentine's Day for the young and the young at heart.

It's inpired by these mini notes, a package of miniature envelopes and cards that I bought at a Martha Stewart craft fair.

upcycled bill envelopes,Valentines Day Crafts
I made my own mini stationery by repurposing old bill envelopes. The blue and white checkered pattern was too hard to resist.

upcycled bill envelopes, blah to TADA, crafty recycling, Valentine's Day crafts
Then I made little cards out of cardstock trim and wrote down a few messages.

Valentines Day crafts, crafty recycling, blah to TADA!, upcycle old bill envelopes
I sealed the envelopes with these sweet stickers. TADA!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, inexpensive, and special: perfect for a Valentine's craft. Thanks for posting! And my husband and I do enjoy writing love notes to each other.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!